UKLines Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Welcome to UKLines  (Read 2031 times)

Daniel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome to UKLines
« on: Tuesday, 01 July 2008 - 16:37:26 »
Hello visitors!

It's been a busy few days whilst this forum has been set up to its best configuration but I'm pleased to say the almost all of the setup has now been completed. You may notice some minor changes over the next few days whilst things are tweaked!

This forum is hopefully the start of what I believe will be a great, resourceful site called UKLines which will feature information on almost every imaginable aspect of the British railway network.

Other paid premium services will be added too to enable being on paid hosting to remain viable and to allow the site to expand and develop.

In the meantime, please register by clicking the button above, paying careful attention to our registration agreement (which incorporates the Forum Rules). This will grant you the ability to post. Please remember that an account on here is a privilege and not a right, so any user flouting the rules will be subject to our disciplinary procedure.

Finally, if you need any help then we are here to provide it - just contact an Administrator (currently myself or Jordy) and we will aim to resolve your issue as soon as possible. You can also contact us with any questions or suggestions you may have.

We look forward to welcoming you on our site!
« Last Edit: Thursday, 07 May 2009 - 13:53:11 by Daniel »
Pages: [1]